SAN CLEMENTE, Calif. –Stego Industries, the construction industry leader in below-slab barrier solutions, announced Monday the expansion of its INSTALLATION SUPPORT program, an unmatched level of service in the market to project teams.
Stego Installation Support is a no-cost service designed to help achieve an effective installation of Stego’s top-shelf barrier solutions and to add value for project teams. Stego’s nationwide network of full-time technical experts incorporate industry standards and recommendations for project specifications, can evaluate and select appropriate products for projects, and can review representative sections of projects to ensure a proper installation the first time.
“Protecting the building envelope is not as simple as selecting components and ordering from a product rep,” said Stego Vice President of National Sales Jeremy Clark. “No two projects are alike, and only Stego can deliver this level of technical training and expertise to the crew to make sure our vapor barrier is installed according to the most current industry standards and recommendations.”
Project teams who participate in the Stego Installation Support Program can receive:
- Full submittal documentation, including data sheets, testing certification, CAD details, BIM objects, LEED data sheets, physical samples, etc.
- Participation in pre-installation conference (by phone or in-person) with design and construction teams to discuss the barrier membrane installation and unique project characteristics
- Technical support in the form of cost/benefit analysis of potential solutions to assist in solving even the most challenging project conditions.
- Advanced training for project teams (installing crew, designers, owners, inspectors) to walkthrough installation standard guidelines and project-specific details.
- Review of representative portions of the Stego barrier membrane installation (digitally or in-person, when possible) prior to concrete placement to help ensure compliance with governing installation standard, ASTM E1643, and Contract Documents.
- Letter from Stego Industries (available upon request) to document installation review (in the manner described above) and consistency with governing installation standard, ASTM E1643.
- Stego Installation Checklist
“Stego’s mission is not simply to sell yellow plastic -- and our Installation Support Program demonstrates this,” said Stego Industries Founder and CEO Paul J. Blasdel. “Our company is built upon the principles of education, value, and service to the construction industry to build safer, healthier buildings.
Project teams interested in the Installation Support Program can contact their local Stego Representative.
STEGO INDUSTRIES, LLC is a leader in the below-slab vapor barrier industry. The most-specified vapor barrier in the United States, Stego earned this distinction across North America by earning the respect, trust, and recommendation of the design, engineering and construction communities. Our game-changing barrier solutions are a critical component in the design and construction of efficient, durable and healthy buildings. Stego Industries provides science-based solutions, field-tested results, and strategic speed to market from its 100% solar-powered headquarters in San Clemente, California.