Pango Wrap is made from innovative resin technology and provides high performance and longevity as a physical barrier.
APPLICABLE STANDARDS American Society for Testing & Materials (ASTM):
- ASTM E1745: Standard specification for water vapor retarders used in contact with soil or granular fill under concrete slabs.
- ASTM F1249: Test method for water vapor transmission rate through plastic film and sheeting using a modulated infrared sensor.
- ASTM D4833: Test method for index puncture resistance of geotextiles, geomembranes, and related products.
- ASTM D1709: Test methods for impact resistance of plastic film by free falling dart method
- ASTM D882: Test method for tensile properties of thin plastic sheeting
- ASTM D154: Test Methods for Water Vapor Retarders Used in Contact with Earth Under Concrete Slabs, on Walls, or as Ground Cover
- ASTM D1434: Standard test method for determining gas permeability characteristics of plastic film and sheeting
- Under-Slab Vapor Retarder: ASTM E1745 Compliant
- Water Vapor Permeance: 0.01 perms
- Push-Through Puncture: 137.6 Newtons
- Tensile Strength: 48.6 lbf/in
- Methane Transmission Rate: 227.8 GTR (mL(STP)/m2*day)
- Radon Diffusion Coefficient: 2.0 x 10-11 m2/second
Disclosure of Representative Status
- Available nationwide
- Designed to be installed below concrete slabs or in crawl spaces in commercial, residential, and industrials applications
- Efficacy testing for subterranean termites, water vapor, methane, and radon
- Exceptional durability as a result of robust physical properties
- Resists deterioration when exposed to pesticides
- Simple, dependable installation
- Pango Wrap Limited Warranty
| Installation, Warranty and State Approval Information